Inkwise is a 100% New Zealand owned, family-owned and operated, market leader within the print industry, dedicated to empowering our staff and allowing them to grow and develop within our business. We are conveniently located within the Izone Business Park in Rolleston.
We are currently looking for Apprentice Printers to join our great team in the Press Room.
Our ideal person will:
- be able to work shift work.
- be physically fit and able to operate on your feet all day.
- be mechanically minded and ready to learn.
- enjoy working in a team environment
- be able to problem-solve with accuracy
- be able to follow instructions and procedures
- have an excellent understanding of health & safety
- have excellent communication skills
- be prepared to complete course bookwork in your own time. - be prepared to start at the bottom and work your way up!
In return, we offer:
- Print Apprenticeship through Competenz and with our team of qualified and skilled staff. - support and guidance
- the opportunity to grow your career within the print industry
To apply, please email your details and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Position: Full time