Inkwise is a 100% New Zealand owned, family-owned and operated, market leader within the print industry, committed to empowering our staff and allowing them to grow and develop within our business. We are conveniently located within the Izone Business Park in Rolleston, near Christchurch.
We are currently looking for a qualified Bindery Operator to join our great team. Our Bindery department includes two x Muller Stitching machines, one x Muller Inserter plus a Guillotine.
Our ideal person will:
- be trade certified and experienced in running print finishing machinery
- be flexible with a great attitude and work ethic
- be able to work shift work
- be physically fit and able to operate on your feet all-day
- enjoy working in a team environment
- be able to problem-solve with accuracy
- have an excellent understanding of health & safety
- have excellent communication skills
To apply, please email your details and experience in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
We encourage you to apply early as we will start interviewing suitable candidates as soon as applications are received.
Position: Full time